By Anonymous - 15/05/2010 19:41 - United States

Today, I stopped at a yellow light. The guy behind me did not. He had no insurance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 669
You deserved it 6 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_good_times 0

so what's the problem? he's the one that's in deep shit, at least in my country you can go to jail for that, so you can ask him for cash, a lot of it.

Comments

He's going to jail then, right? You better be suing his ass in civil court too.

That ******* blows dude. I'm so sick of everything assuming no one stops for yellow lights, you know, like you're supposed to. I bet he came out screaming about how YOU were an idiot for not blowing through, and was Mexican and/or Asian. I saw that saem exact thing happene to someone once, except the driver who hit the victim was driving a bus. It didn't end well too well.

deprivedwriter 0

Here's a couple things that some of you guys are missing. If the police were involved (which they should have been), then the OP could have filed a lawsuit against the other driver for damages. This is something that insurance protects against (lawsuits). If there is no police report or no record of an incident (as in the OP got the false information from the other driver and drove away) then the OP is screwed and will have to pay the damages himself.

A POS ran the car he was driving into the back of mine. (notice that I didn't say, "his car"). He had no driver's license, no insurance, no social security number and he apparently lives in a restaurant. So no, he didn't get screwed. All the people who are socially responsible are the ones who got screwed because everyone has to pay for this POS. The police came and wrote him a ticket. You think he's going to show up for his court date?

trumpetGIRL12345 0

today,some dummy stopped at a YELLOW light and I rear-ended him I haven't got any insurence so now the other driver is so pissed he wrote an fml but I think it's his fault FML

Wow woman driver, not a surprise there. Not to be sexist but wow...never stop at a yellow light, are you dumb? Yellow doesn't mean stop when you're 30 feet away from it, it simply means caution. Ydi OP.

When you see a yellow light, you floor it. SERIOUSLY. But really, that´s what I hate about Florida and insurance.

Christ... Im surrounded by these people every day? No wonder I prefer Highway. My only consolation at this point is that my vehicle is 70 feet long and weighs 100,000lbs.

i HATE ppl who don't just go thru the yellow like everyone else!

Why, so you are kept from running the (by the time you get to it) red light, and possibly killing someone?