By ThatsIncentive - 15/12/2016 01:59 - United States - Granite Bay

Today, I stooped to pick up an earring back off the ground. It was actually a spider. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 949
You deserved it 1 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cootiequeen4444 11

that's incentive... to never wear earrings again. and to burn all your old earrings as well as the hand that picked up the spider. who needs two hands anyways? one is good enough...ish.

cootiequeen4444 11

Wait. WAIT. Came up with a better one. That's incentive... to get a vision exam at the optimologists.

Comments

I believe this happens quite often. I did the same just a couple weeks ago with a wolf spider, scared the bejesus out of me.

I'm curious as to how a wolf spider looks remotely like anything that needs to be retrieved from the ground

Well, it was dark, had just woken up, and a smaller wolf spider :)

It'd be nice of you if you put it in your ear and let it live there.

I don't see why it couldn't also be an earring.

So... Did you scream? If so, how loudly and was it more "blood curdling" or more "girly shrieking"?

Isn't it a little too far past Halloween to think you mistakenly dropped one of your spider earrings?

I feel like stooped was supposed to be stopped....but I kinda like stooped better!

Stoop = to bend over/down, to lower oneself. It works!

cootiequeen4444 11

that's incentive... to never wear earrings again. and to burn all your old earrings as well as the hand that picked up the spider. who needs two hands anyways? one is good enough...ish.

cootiequeen4444 11

Wait. WAIT. Came up with a better one. That's incentive... to get a vision exam at the optimologists.