By BabyBeardy - 10/12/2009 23:05 - Australia

Today, I stepped out of a bar in order to make a phone call. While I was outside, the bouncers arrived and ropes were put up. They wouldn't let me back in, claiming I was too young and they hadn't seen me come out. I was celebrating my 26th birthday, the legal drinking age is 18. I also have a beard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 193
You deserved it 3 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It would've been better if it read: ''...the legal drinking age is 18. I have a beard. I'm also a woman. FML"

Comments

childofadelphia 0

Why didn't you bring ID outside with you? Stupid.

Having a beard means nothing.. but yeah, you could have just showed them your id, seriously.. you're a guy, id goes in the wallet, and guys carry their wallets on them. Problem solved.

#17 or it made him so angry that he writes a letter of complaint, lol

DANKshank 0

your a dumbass if you think you should even be able to buy tobacco without identification.

I will pretend for a moment that you neglected to mention you left your ID in the bar for some reason, and thus did not have it on your person at the time. This is a requirement for this FML to not simply be evidence that you are the stupidest ******* person alive. I will not, however, pretend that you are so stupid that you also didn't think to call or text one of your friends to come out and bring you the ID, since you obviously didn't forget your phone. So either this FML is true, and you are so ******* stupid that you have no friends and have to celebrate your birthday alone in a bar in which you left your ID because you are stupid, which I don't believe is possible, or this FML is extremely fake and not even taking the time to create a plausible story. I will leave it to the FML community to decide.

He left his wallet in the bar with some chick he just met because she insisted that she wanted to just "look at his pictures". The second half of this FML, which he will post tomorrow, is that he not only missed out on what he thought would be a special birthday night with the girl, but she stole his cash and credit cards and went on a spending spree after he was denied re-admittance. And the bouncer is her boyfriend.

I had a beard at 16. I still looked 16. Doesn't mean anything.

Maybe you look like a 17 year old who is trying to look older by growing a beard. Don't try so hard.

I would've been like come on, here is my, here is my, no you can't read my poker face. Bitch.