By Andrew - 28/08/2011 22:37 - Ireland

Today, I started my shift as a cop, patrolling the streets on a bicycle. Everywhere I went, gangs of youths yelled stuff out at me, like "Bike twat", "Pig on wheels", "That's a girl's bike you muppet" and "Go on wanker, do a wheelie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 336
You deserved it 8 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kyuubi1589 1

Do the wheelie. Show em' who's boss!

iAmScrubs 19

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when my bike chain break loose?

Comments

karmaisking 0

your a cop..you have been picked on your whole life I'm sure and just when you are about to get your revenge...you realize your now a douche bag cop on a bike.....haha karma wins again!!!

a_nutritionist 10

so karma now works by helping to bring people down after theyve finally worked hard to make good of a bad situation? seriously you karma dipshits arent even trying anymore are you? just throw the work karma in when you need a word to fill a blank space.

soon2beproskater 0

so...your a bike pig...THATS WHAT YOU GET!!

You should've popped a wheelie and in the process slapped one of those kids in the face with the tire.

It's sad how little respect cops get these days. But honestly, there is nothing remotely threatening about a bicycle.

Well, a lot of your asshole peers make life suck for most of us. You chose to be bacon, deal with it.

If that makes you say "FML", then you're obviously not fit for the job.

aye_pee10 0
SayPeanuts 29

Don't let any Irish nationalists hear you say that.

Speller211 2

Next time, you should scream "Say that again and I'll have you reported to the authorities" or something like that =]