By Bobby - 29/05/2017 22:00

Today, I went to a bone and joint specialist because of excruciating back pain. Before the examination, the doctor told me that the possible reasons for the pain could be arthritis, sciatica, or scoliosis. After the examination, I found out that I have all three. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 797
You deserved it 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mungolikecandy 19

I experience sciatica due to scarring caused by a slipped disc. I empathise and sympathise with you as it some days it is horrific and going sometimes weeks with only 1 to 2 hours of sleep a night due to the pain is something I would not wish on my worst enemy.

We'll look at the bright side...at least you don't have osteoporosis.

Comments

We'll look at the bright side...at least you don't have osteoporosis.

You won the Triple Crown! Surely, there must be some kind of prize for that achievement.

Mungolikecandy 19

I experience sciatica due to scarring caused by a slipped disc. I empathise and sympathise with you as it some days it is horrific and going sometimes weeks with only 1 to 2 hours of sleep a night due to the pain is something I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Fibromyalgia, arthritis and bursitis here... And a current shoulder impingement. I feel your pain!

I was just diagnosed with sciatica plus arthritis in my hips so I feel your pain. Nerve blockers, muscle relaxers and pain meds together don't touch the pain most nights

My scoliosis caused my sciatica and arthritis - it may be the same for you. There are small, minimally invasive surgeries available for sciatica and if your scoliosis is so minor that you didn't already know you have it, it can (usually) be corrected very easily. As for arthritis - Advil/aspirin/etc and a Tens unit are godsends.

I was diagnosed with scoliosis as a teenager, but it was just below the threshold of needing treatment, so the orthopedist didn't do anything. Luckily I don't have other problems with my back.

Not to steal your thunder but my wife plucked two grey hairs off my head today. I'm 34.

kitsuneluvuh 12

Damn, this is the most 'FYL' FML I've seen in a LONG time.