By Andrew - 28/08/2011 22:37 - Ireland

Today, I started my shift as a cop, patrolling the streets on a bicycle. Everywhere I went, gangs of youths yelled stuff out at me, like "Bike twat", "Pig on wheels", "That's a girl's bike you muppet" and "Go on wanker, do a wheelie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 336
You deserved it 8 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kyuubi1589 1

Do the wheelie. Show em' who's boss!

iAmScrubs 19

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when my bike chain break loose?

Comments

thiscrazything 1

FYL, thats tough. If you want it to stop, you need to confront the little hoodlums, and speak to them one on one, or just embarrass the shit out of the worst one, in front of all the rest of them. Good luck, and be proud of what u do, it's a hard job and u get little respect, until someone needs u.

Ima_monster_x3 12

Lol, they're gardí.. No guns, no nightsticks.. And the pigs suck.

Why didn't you arrest them for insulting you? Don't you have a law about insulting an officer on duty or something like that?

Ins0mau 20

It's a U.K/Irish thing, I think.

You should haven beaten the holy hell out of them for using the word 'muppet' as an insult & thinking it was clever. Any court would recognize that beating as a public service.

FlyingLazerWALRU 0

You're in Ireland, kick the little bastards asses for cryin out loud!

You should have stopped at " patrolling the streets on a bicycle"

Is "muppet" an insult in Ireland? In the US, muppets get to hang out with OK Go and Weezer :o)

IchigoKoneko 6

Well, if you didn't want to be bullied by the small children you should get yourself a car like a man.

Pistol grip pump on my lap at all times....