By Andrew - 28/08/2011 22:37 - Ireland

Today, I started my shift as a cop, patrolling the streets on a bicycle. Everywhere I went, gangs of youths yelled stuff out at me, like "Bike twat", "Pig on wheels", "That's a girl's bike you muppet" and "Go on wanker, do a wheelie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 336
You deserved it 8 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kyuubi1589 1

Do the wheelie. Show em' who's boss!

iAmScrubs 19

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when my bike chain break loose?

Comments

You're a ******* COP. Get their shit in place!

This shit is too funny. You must be the creepy cop at work that nobody likes.

Perhaps a little ”stickplay” is in order? Oh, wait, that's right, you aren't one of LAPD's ” finest.” Still, FYL for sure. To be insulted and mocked daily by the very people whom you have been employed to protect must seriously be upsetting.

The idiots who'd shout that shit at the guards wouldn't be the ones OP would be employed to protect, if anything protect other people against. Or at least to waste endless time stopping them doing other pointless shit.

Jenningst 0

That's when you pull off a sweet jump and show those hoodlums whose boss.

A simple shot of the taser will wipe the smiles of their faces ... :)

gangsters are so hot :) don't you know that everyone hates the po-po?? ydi for not knowing!

Yes, because "men" with baggy pants all the way to their knees, and shirts just as long are attractive. I would know, my idiot cousins dress like that.

a_nutritionist 10

@59 does your idiot cousin have the same problem with sarcasm detection? i assume their comment was sarcasm because even idiots like your cousin dont usually say shit THAT stupid.

So much hate for cops,they have a tough job next to the army&hospital staff.dont let it get it ta ya mate. Who they gna call when the shit goes down?

if you are a cop....make an example of them... duuurrrr. do what cops do best.

you're a cop.. do something about it. No wonder they called it the girl bike.