By Anonymous - 19/09/2015 18:58 - United States - San Marcos

Today, I sneezed so hard that I re-dislocated my shoulder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 911
You deserved it 1 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

That's snot a good thing, that really must have hurt.

Damn, that's a sneeze. I've coughed so hard I've cracked ribs before.

I have done this several times in the last few days...it sucks

I'd hate to see what happens when he vomits

luvjkb 10

I went to school with a boy who once sneezed so hard he pulled his gluteus maximus. He has to go to physical therapy for six weeks.

Raylosophy 10

Maybe you're just one sneeze away from popping it back in.

I've been there. Dozens of times. In class, even. Yaaaaay joint disorders! Don't know if you'll find this as a comfort, but to my experience, dislocating your shoulder doesn't hurt anywhere near as badly after the first few times. It's painful, yeah. But more tolerable. The trade off there, though, is that every time you dislocate it, you increase the chances of it going out on you AGAIN. Which really sucks. Pick a way to look at it, though hopefully this never happens to you again. Hopefully, though, your doctor has referred you to a decent physical therapist. They will likely be a godsend. Do your exercises, listen to instructions, and follow their recommendations for rest. Feel better.