Powerful

By ouchmynose - 18/02/2009 02:43 - United States

Today, I kneeled down to tie my shoe and sneezed, nailing my face onto my knee and breaking my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 276
You deserved it 7 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sneezing hard makes your head go backwards, since you are sneezing forward. Thus the head going forward motion is from the sneezemotion itself and thus we can classify this as a reflex. Thus it is just a sucky sneeze at the wrong place and the wrong time. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Comments

why didnt you turn away do you like sneezing over yourself?

you have steriod flavored sneezes if you can do bodily damage to yourself like that... lay off the roids A-Rod.... XD

sneezing hard makes your head go backwards, since you are sneezing forward. Thus the head going forward motion is from the sneezemotion itself and thus we can classify this as a reflex. Thus it is just a sucky sneeze at the wrong place and the wrong time. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Epickitty58 29

When does anyone ever deserve to break their nose?* *Except if they've purposely done something equally bad or worse to somebody else who didn't deserve it.

bsneeze 0

aww that is sad, i hope your nose heals okay. :(

alwaysalady 0

sneezes can throw people around. I've tripped the force of my sneezes before. I hope the fix it good, otherwise you'll end up with a lump.

I'm sitting here wondering how it is even possible to be that uncoordinated.

brittini 0

Thats happened to me before too; it sucks!!