By inked - 05/02/2012 05:54 - United States

Today, I showed off my new tattoo to my friends. Too bad it says "Walk Earless" now instead of "Walk Fearless." That's right, I'm now supporting Van Gogh. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 384
You deserved it 31 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Generally, you should go to a tattoo artist that can spell to avoid such things as this happening.

Comments

It is undoubtedly a far more unique statement though. I like it.

This isn't at all amusing. It's just like the Chinese calligraphy tattoos: YDI for not having it done correctly.

Well, it could be worse. My ex had his brother give him a tattoo on his back. He wanted it to say "All Star" but his brother decided to write "Mexican" instead.

Weren't you watching when they put that shit on

skyeyez9 24

The 'r' is there. They're missing the 'f'

littlefootpimpin 0

Don't you proof read the line drawing on your skin before the ink gets set for good?

hunnibunnz 13

YDI because you should have paid attention to the stencil before the "artist" started the tattoo, and because you should have gone to a more reputable place where errors like that tend to be few and far between, hence why they have a good reputation. good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good.

koolkat27 13

fun fact: van gogh's ear was not actually cut off by van gogh; paul gaughin, a rival painter, cut it off during a fight. the more ya know!

SheepShoop_fml 20

Yeah, should have paid attention to the stencil, should have actually looked around the shop, and OH you only paid $10 for it? Yeah. So in the future, you get tattoos done professionally by good artists who know how to stencil and you damn well look at it before they ink you.