By anon - 27/03/2013 23:17 - Netherlands - Swalmen

Today, I showed my aunt and mother my tattoo. They both burst out laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 912
You deserved it 35 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Unless its a poorly drawn or ridiculously stupid tattoo, don't worry about it since its your skin and you have made the decision to ink it up, you kinda have to be above criticism.

Comments

Wizardo 33

Unless its a poorly drawn or ridiculously stupid tattoo, don't worry about it since its your skin and you have made the decision to ink it up, you kinda have to be above criticism.

hellobobismyname 24

Although now I need to know what it was of.. 300 character limit and OP couldn't include that bit of information? I can't vote until I know... The fact that OP left it out seems suspicious, but I'll give him/her the benefit of a doubt.. For now.

Doesnt that... make you a sociopath...? [Dilbert: the key to happiness]

countryrose92 23

I need more information before I decide anything. Op needs to comment. ASAP.

Judging by the sheer quantity of body art being either stupid, badly done, misspelled, mistranslated, or any combination... I'm voting YDI contingent on what I've seen.

I'm pretty sure they didn't include what the tattoo was because they know many people would probably view it as stupid. So I'm gonna have to say YDI on this one.

What was the tatoo of? And where was it???

Success4444 12

I doubt OP is talking about a rub-on tattoo.

Yes 24, my brain was detached when I wrote that comment. It needed to be cleaned. Also, *his

It's your body and if you like it that's all that matters. Though this reaction does make me question how much thought you put into it

I was just thinking that. Were they drunk when they got it, or was it something they drew themselves? I really hope they respond and tell us.

I personally don't care what it is as long as it is meaningful and/or just really really cool. If OP likes it I really don't see what the problem is.

We'll when your mom is passed off at you... Just wip the tattoo out and make her laugh.

Sorry, but.. well,* pissed* and whip*

Next time, think about your tattoo a little longer before getting it, or at least get some outside advice.

You don't even know what OP has tattooed.

#21, true, but what we do know is that from two people close to OP, the tattoo got what's framed as an unwanted reaction.

It isn't necessarily an unwanted reaction. It could just be inspiration for a FML. It wouldn't work if OP included the part about the tattoo being a well-placed cat's backside on his/her stomach, for example.

countryrose92 23

Someone I know got a tramp stamp (lower back) of two dolphins diving out of the water in a sunset and touching noses... The sun bellow the dolphins looks like a Penis. It's a very over weight guy that has the tattoo.... It's a constant conversation starter.

#29, one could argue that there is no such thing as a well-placed tattoo of a cat's backside, on one's stomach or elsewhere. ;)

I have lots of tattoos and while I've never had any laughed at, even if I did I wouldn't care. I get my tattoos for myself not for other people. As long as you're happy with it that's all that matters. If you aren't then you can always get it covered up! I just got a cover up on my shoulder blade yesterday!

Don't worry OP you can always get it removed by laser if your not happy with it, but I'm sure it looks great.

Ultimate_No 7

That's a long, very expensive, painful process that leaves a scar. Not quite as easy as one would hope.

What rubbish?! You showed a tattoo to your folks and they burst out laughing. Where's the punch? Unless you revealed what the tattoo was abt.

What rubbish?! You showed a tattoo to your folks and they burst out laughing. Where's the punch? Unless you revealed what the tattoo was abt.