Jackson Galaxy wanabee

By oh.geez - 05/02/2012 08:00 - United States

Today, my fiancé has decided to become my cat's personal trainer. This includes talking to the cat, attempting to motivate him to run up and down the stairs and telling the cat to call him "Coach Daddy". I now have a crazy fiancé and a very angry cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 163
You deserved it 4 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I dont want to pick any! This is the funniest thing i have ever heard. I talk to my 6 month old pet rabbit and so does my boyfriend. We blame stuff on him and he just looks at us like were nuts. Animals are great companions when your feeling alone or depressed because they dont judge you :). By the way i love your fiance he seems like the funniest dude ever id have filmed it and put it on youtube/facebook.

perdix 29

Look, without him, you are on your way to becoming a crazy, spinster cat lady. He'll provide you with cover, so you can be a crazy cat couple. Shame on you for letting your cat get fat and out of shape. How's he supposed to get any pussy?

Comments

ilyuhms 0

How is this not your fault. You are dating him on your own accord.

Llama_Face89 33

Also. "of your own accord" not on.

Sorry 58, but I think that's not exactly the right place to slot that in.

I dont want to pick any! This is the funniest thing i have ever heard. I talk to my 6 month old pet rabbit and so does my boyfriend. We blame stuff on him and he just looks at us like were nuts. Animals are great companions when your feeling alone or depressed because they dont judge you :). By the way i love your fiance he seems like the funniest dude ever id have filmed it and put it on youtube/facebook.

HAHA I agree - it sounds like her fiance has a sense of humour - I think she needs to lighten up a bit!

perdix 29

Look, without him, you are on your way to becoming a crazy, spinster cat lady. He'll provide you with cover, so you can be a crazy cat couple. Shame on you for letting your cat get fat and out of shape. How's he supposed to get any pussy?

fthislyfe 22

Yeah exactly. At least she has a fiance!

sweettpie129 11

Haha the thumbs up is 69 at this time and u said pussy:)

DrFanatica 0

^ Captain Oblivious saves the day, yet again!

that pussy's getting a real workout by your fiance OP.

I don't know if I find that really cute or really weird. I think it's the 'Coach Daddy' bit that's making it so strange :')

coffeeandcream 8

well then I can't imagine what he does to that other cat you have...

Absolutely nothing. Which is probably why he's doing what he's doing to this cat.

I like to get into staring contests with my cats.

skyttlz 32

Me too and I sometimes win (:

those ******* things never blink. i tried and it just gave me a "i'm gonna ******* kill you" look.

lkrunner101 7

Lol maybe its just a phase of his?

At least someone is putting an effort into helping your cat reach his new years resolution! On the bright side, at least he doesn't hate your cat and refuse to marry you until you get rid of the lil guy.

Watch, after a little while your cat will claim the bed. Good luck.

Oh and this fml is fine but how is it FMLS that are actual FMLS get shot back whilst others like "Today i peed on a stick FML" Get on this website is going down hill fast, ive posted 3 TRUE fmls all of which would have been funny if they were posted but no sadly they are not, im a girl but i posted one under my boyfriends point of view. If these arent funny ill stop bragging like an up tight bitch who needs a life. 1 My bfs. Today, My girlfriend was in an ecstatic mood after school. That soon changed, Just because i told her i didnt want any of her lollipop she sat in the middle of the train station around our friends and pouted, she refused to get up and screamed rape on the top of her lungs if anyone came near her FML 2 Mine. Today, i was at the shopping mall with my grandmother and mother. It began to get a tiny bit warm inside and i decided to take my jumper off. Just as i got it up and over my head a seedy old man walks past and says "Oh dont stop undressing now." All my grandmother did was stand there and laugh. FML

Probably because they're long and so frought with run on sentences an fragments, that the moderators didn't want to waste their time correcting it.

Well, the way FML works is you post them, then people decide whether you're being a cry baby or you're life really does suck. Don't be pissy because other FML stories are chosen over yours.

Also, I've read almost all of the FMLs and there aren't any that say "Today, I peed on a stick. FML".

The first one, the one from your boyfriend is funny but I don't understand, you had a lolipop and he wanted some but you at in a train station and yelled rape.....?

You do sound like an uptight bitch who needs a life. They're not funny.

I missed the "funny" part in all of this. Copy and paste this comment, it might actually post! Also, I'm not sure why you are so angry about you not posting any fmls, lol.