Inked

By damnit - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, I got my first tattoo. It's a large broadsword which runs the length of my spine. I went home to show it off, only to learn that the hilt on my neck looks just like a penis when the rest of it is covered with my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 937
You deserved it 64 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MaddogTotten 0

Haha, penis. You really should make sure that nothing you permanently attach to your body looks in any way like a penis, in any context. Sorry but YDI.

Comments

HahaYDI 0

YDI... and: pics or it didn't happen

Quit replying to the 1st post just to get attention.

yea give us pics, i wanna see the sword lol

dude_stfu 0

YDI for getting a ******* sword on your back... Who does that anyways? Are you like weirdly obsessed with Lord of the rings or something?

she_says 0

who gives a shit if someone replies so they can be at the top? i dont understand why everyone flips a bitch over it. who ******* cares. just lift you finger to scroll down the damn page an inch further.. it takes more effort to write an entire complaint instead of GETTING THE **** OVER IT.

Yeah definitely YDI for getting such a douche tattoo

great_guy 0

Get another tattoo of a lady sucking the tip... that would look really cool... don't ya think?

iiNsTinK 0

epic fail. i wanna see a pic of this "sword"

tinyphreak 0

you must be a windows person or it'd be command Z. damn windows...

Hey dude, since you've already got a big dick tattooed on your back, you might as well go the whole nine and have it shooting a blood-load or something out like **** Chestnar does. Red Dragons!

tyhillman 0

No, it's not thanks to today's technology. You can get it removed by laser.

Yes, you can get a tattoo laser removed. Of course, the pain and expense are both about 10x worse than the tattoo itself

and it comes back through enough sun exposure

MaddogTotten 0

Haha, penis. You really should make sure that nothing you permanently attach to your body looks in any way like a penis, in any context. Sorry but YDI.

Excpet if you are physically female, and getting gender reassignment surgery to "become" male. Then you want something exactly like a penis attached to your body.

blah123blah 0

You better get rid of your penis then, you don't want that sort of thing attached to your body do you?

yawneall 0
lalagirl912 0

was half of thy a song.... it's a pretty awesome song! on the radio all the time xD

jollyjam1 2

Well, that is what you get for permanently scaring your body. Oh yeah, hahahahaha!

Yeah, my body would be pretty scared too if it had a penis on it all of a sudden.

Of course. Straight women all over the globe would be delighted to suddenly be wearing a penis.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Hopefully not too many people have dirty minds, but just explain to them it's a sword and lift up the back of your shirt a little if they ask or laugh. FYL though.

not too many people have dirty minds? I think the real issue is the fact you don't need to have a dirty mind to recognise a penis on someones back.

or go back to the parlor and get the guy to make the hilt look less penissy