By me - 04/11/2011 04:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I sent my grandma a naked picture instead of my girlfriend. While attempting to delete it, I sent it again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 716
You deserved it 54 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zakkyzebra 11

Better than receiving a naked picture of your grandma x.x

Comments

zakkyzebra 11

Better than receiving a naked picture of your grandma x.x

LiveLaughFML 10

if your grandma is cool like half of the FML ones, then she won't give a fck.

Eh... That's just... Ew... Did she rely?

Unless you're grandma is like, super hot or something'.

zakkyzebra 11

15, why does it matter how cool MY grandma is? Don't get me wrong she doesn't give a **** about anything. Oh wait. You weren't replying to me? Strange.

LiyIa_fml 8

Time to share family nudes!!!! ;) But hopefully your Grandma is a cool one and doesnt care... Or makes fun of you. :D

Hope she doesn't reply with her own nude pictures.

If she tries to make out with you the next time you visit, it is safe to say Gran liked your picture...

No, she'll give it a whirl. Twice (at least).

She might think to take a pic of her good, old-fashioned photos from her early years.

You'd better hope she has Alzheimer's.

1/42 I didn't know you posted this FML, why else would all these people be giving you... oh I get it.. ****** thread jackers.

Wow. That's something you could've lived with out. Just saying. Pal.

I wouldve thought if you were sending naked pictures you would be a little more cautious. Just a little.

crazychick1269 7

my grandma texts and she even has a Facebook!

fthislyfe 22

Mainly, grandmas have facebook.

Op seems about as competent with a phone as a "grandma".

It just says 'sent' it couldve been an email

Grandmas have Facebook? Mine doesn't even have a computer...

I can't even teach my grandma how to make a CALL on her cellphone.

It depends on how old she is too! If she is too old she probably can't text but if she's in the middle age she could have learned ... >.>

maybe you can convince her it was a photoshopped photo your friend sent as a prank

Or maybe get a new phone number and send her a text saying, "hey grandma, I got a new phone about a week ago, I just never got around to sending you my new info. Well anyways, I'll talk to you later grandma. Love you, bye. Boom problem solved.

Or maybe she doesn't know what Photoshop is...

26, but how would the OP explain the nude pic, to begin with?

NM, I thought about it. Lol hopefully the picture doesn't have the OP's face in the shot and grandma doesn't recognize the family jewels.

Hopefully she doesn't recognize a birthmark or reply with "Awww, you look just like your granddad"

Looks like granny has something to show her friends at bingo night.

Or something to ********** to at night.

@29 - I've said it before and I'll say it again: How... delightfully incestuous.

ReesesPuffs 0

My grandmas Chinese, she plays mahjong.

Oh my, look at how big your boy has grown!

UnicornPoop97 0

hhaha "look at my beautiful boy!" xD

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Hey !! Im from Canada too but I now live in France :) lets speak french together ! bisous :)

Thats ok... it will give her knitting group something to laugh about this week.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

And something new to knit on a sweater.