By -___- - 29/09/2013 19:46 - United States - Winfield

Spicy
Today, I sent my boyfriend a text asking him to come over a little later and have some "fun" with me. He texted back, "WTF babe? Breaking Bad's on tonight. You got a dildo, fucking use it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 765
You deserved it 27 686

Same thing different taste

Comments

giorgi0202 9

I think sex is more fun then a tv show

I get more orgasms from Breaking Bad. Plus, Aaron Paul is a sex god (bitch).

Yeah, I rather watch Break Bad than have sex....

DrownedMyFish 18

The Breaking Bad is not just a TV show!

I take it you've never watched Breaking Bad...

and these are all responses of forever alone people. Who value a show more than people. Faith in humanity is lossed a little a today.

AliceLockehart 18

@255 You obviously haven't seen Breaking Bad.

In this day and age, it's not too difficult to find it online. Or better yet, PVR it. Just because it's the finale, and just because it's Breaking Bad is no excuse.

jasmine2301 25

In his defense Breaking Bad is really addicting...

agreed ! .. about the Breaking Bad being addicting thing . not the being mean thing .

Wow. What a loser. He picks a shitty TV show no one cares about over you? You're better off without him OP. He's gonna be 30 and single.

Only fat single losers would pick a TV show over a girl/boy. Those are those people who are 30 and still living with their mom. Ha. OP doesnt need that. She can do soo much better.

My brother-in-law still lives with his mother, she is terminally ill and they cannot afford the health insurance. Many people my age live with their parents because life does not always make it easy to have your own house or be able to survive off min. wage. Yes, he should have been nicer about it, but he can not be in the mood. She has been dating him long enough, hopefully, that she knows about his Breaking Bad addiction. This is a FML that the blame kind of belongs to Op for not knowing her partner well enough to ask on his TV night.

You know what's better then watching actors acting, having real fun with real people actually happening to you.

Why is he supposed to drop everything and bang her? Because he's a man? Not everyone wants to have sex all the time. I'm sure she's not been in the mood because of similar circumstances plenty of times. That being said, he could have been not so rude about it.

#17 The show is more popular then you. More people like it then they like you as they don't know you and you're stupid ass comment makes them dislike you. I suggest you shut up. BITCH. MR. ROMAN

HAHAHA no. I mean I haven't watched breaking bad but you couldn't tear me away from the walking dead.

A shitty tv show? Um you do realize it just got a world record for most critically acclaimed tv show....

Not sure if roman is a troll or an idiot but either way he is a high octane douche rocket with a tiny brain and most likely a tiny prick. What a worthless waste of resources you are. If I had a time machine, I'd go back in time and give your dad a condom. You have no human value as far as I am concerned.

I have no human value because I dont like a stupid TV show? That's rich. I value myself a lot tyvm.

205- you need to be beat with a stick, maybe it would knock the stupid out of you. I would NEVER! ask for some before or during this show I nearly got a beat down for eating celery too loud! It's more than just any tv show, it's Breaking Bad. People love this show more than you love you mother.

I'll have you know I love my mother very much. Who are you to say that I don't? And Breaking Bad is still a shitty TV show that bandwagon riders watch to be "popular" and "in"

AliceLockehart 18

Just stop talking dude. Give it up. Breaking Bad is far cooler & more respected than you could EVER hope to be. I'd like to see you create something that's loved by millions of people. Yeah, didn't think so. You don't have an original thought in that dusty head cavity of yours.

you stupid bitch, you wouldn't know what good is even if it smacked you on the head.

It's the series finale, I'd tell you the same. Call him tomorrow and try then.

That's when you say, "It's ok. It gives me more pleasure than you anyway."

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

And Breaking Bad gives her boyfriend more pleasure than sex with her...back to square one.

you deserved it OP, how dare you not know about Breaking Bad. jk jk. your boyfriends a loser

Her boyfriend ftw! Let em' know bruh, ******* be trippin' lol

perdix 29

Hey, they're down to the final episodes. Take a cold shower, ya nympho!

final *episode. so the boyfriend's behavior is totally acceptable, I mean it's Breaking Bad for christ sake!

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THUMBS UP FOR CALLING OP A NYMPHO???????

150493x 29

If he wants to watch it then fair enough but he didn't have to act like a complete asshole about it.