By -___- - 29/09/2013 19:46 - United States - Winfield

Spicy
Today, I sent my boyfriend a text asking him to come over a little later and have some "fun" with me. He texted back, "WTF babe? Breaking Bad's on tonight. You got a dildo, fucking use it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 765
You deserved it 27 686

Same thing different taste

Comments

PieknyCzlowiek 7

Finale or not, sex is better than any TV show. Yeah if he had tivo, record it but not everyone has that. Still, it would be on again tomorrow.

But...It's Breaking Bad. I'd invite you over to come watch it together and then have sex. But Breaking Bad always comes first. Always.

asnakelovinbabe 16

Some of us women always want to have sex too. It goes both ways... There will ALWAYS be a couple times when either partner just isn't in the mood or not feeling well. That is normal. But I do not tolerate when women are hypocrites and get mad at their man for saying NO once when they have made every excuse under the sun not to have sex. I have friends that are like that and it just gets under my skin big time. I feel that if you start to be repulsed by your lover - it's time to have a sit down and discuss what is going wrong. But back to the original post... I do agree that he was a dick (even though I did laugh a bit) and I have a strong feeling that it was said more jokingly and either the girl took it the wrong way, or she laughed but posted it on FML anyways because it was funny. My husband and I say things like this to each other constantly jokingly... We share a strange sense of humor.

stirbnichtvormir 14

Sounds like he doesn't deserve you...

red82991 5

The answer is simple: Next time he wants some just say "You have a hand, use it!"

... and im single. i would have been over in minutes x.x

It's the series finale of Breaking Bad. I have to go with your boyfriend on that one.