By needfulthing - 19/11/2010 15:00 - United States

Today, I sent a text to a guy I'd met over the weekend. He'd traveled 40 miles to my town for the date, so I picked up the tab for dinner. My text simply said, "Had a nice time. Looking forward to getting together again." His reply was, "When did you get so needy?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 739
You deserved it 3 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

janabanana18 0

Yeah, seriously. You should not have texted him First. :P

Comments

A guy only drives 40 miles for a date if he is pretty sure he's going to get more than dinner. Sounds like you disappointed him. If you want to see him again, send a text that says "I'll have sex with you next time I see you." No questions, just informational. He'll appreciate that. If you don't want to do that, then just forget about him. You have a different agenda.

franwins0827 7

What an ass. Don't waste any more time on him.

franwins0827 7

Sounds like he was disappointed he didn't get more than a meal, and probably trying to put her off so he can pursue easier prey.

johnnie254 7

Omgg where do I start with u ^^ a) u shouldn't have paid for him b) testing him tht early is d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e c) u should have known from the second he couldn't get his own damn taxi okayyyyy I'm done :)

how old are you? a) its called being an adult... its selfish to always make the guy pay. plain and simple. b) over the weekend could imply up to five days. c) where the hell does it say he got a taxi?

Jazzalyn 10

That guy doesn't sound very nice. I don't see anything wrong with the girl paying for him. And what she messaged him does not make her needy or desparate or anything. It's just saying that, well what she said - that she had a good time and that she looks forward to seeing him again. That maybe she enjoyed the night enough to want to see the guy again. Of course, if I were OP, I wouldn't want to see the guy again after that.

UNI_cornZ 6

You need to drop him like a hot cake. He has got too many problems if he thinks your needy.