By ambrosia - 16/08/2019 00:01

Today, I saw my boyfriend cutting the crusts off his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He’s 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 667
You deserved it 1 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, how he eats his food isn’t your problem. There’s no “extra vitamins” in the crust, if he doesn’t like it’s his choice to make his food enjoyable, and it’s not hurting you.

Thats a bad thing? I do that and i’m 28. Nothing beneficial about the crust other than the taste.

Comments

Honestly, how he eats his food isn’t your problem. There’s no “extra vitamins” in the crust, if he doesn’t like it’s his choice to make his food enjoyable, and it’s not hurting you.

Thats a bad thing? I do that and i’m 28. Nothing beneficial about the crust other than the taste.

SaucierGirl 20

Who cares? It’s a personal preference. That’s like someone being judged because they don’t like onions on their burger. Besides, he’s making it. It’s not like he’s making you cut it off for him.

EmDizzle2007 28

fyl for thinking this is that big of an issue. the world is gonna kick you in the cooter.

7and7is 20

Probably should re-evaluate the whole relationship with this deal breaking bombshell.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

If you're thst bothered eat them yourself

gendojam 9

Be happy he didn't ask you to cut them off for him. That would be a red flag. But a grown man can eat what he wants.

Dump him! Kick him to the curb! You deserve better! If he won’t eat crust, what else won’t he eat?

starry-eyed04 4

I can't eat French toast or pancakes unless they're cut up first and I'm 19. It's just a preference thing