By Gemma - 03/11/2010 11:23 - United Kingdom

Today, I saw a portable speed camera on the highway and braked hard. I caused a 4 car pile-up and my car is totaled. It wasn't a speed camera. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 160
You deserved it 60 736

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You ought to lose your license. From personal experience with a jackass who did the same thing to me, I can tell you that your insurance isn't going to compensate your victims the true value of their vehicles. They will be out several thousand dollars and loads of time dealing with the mess because of what you did.

therevolution 0

wow that's so stupid...I don't think anything else needs to be said.

Comments

salsalover_12 5

Today, a douche slammed on his brakes causing me to have a broken leg,arm and a totaled car lets not forget i now have to pay 3,000 for all the damage done to my car.FML

wow ur an idot. there's no other words to discrib u as...

kitkatmiaow 21

Hmmm... idiot doesn't even start to cover it! I have had 3 cars written off by inadequate drivers like you. For God's sake is it so difficult no NOT SPEED? Asshole! This isn't FYL, it's F 'all the people who's lives you put in danger's lives. Get a grip. People like you make me sick.

I have never heard of something so stupid this has to be made up. Or you have to be the dumbest asshole in the world you totally deserve this!

turkishjew 0

it's you're fault. you probably shouldn't have been speeding in the first place

Dys7 3

perfect example of why those things don't help at all.

Actually, it's a perfect example of why stupid people shouldn't be driving.

A speedcamera mesures your speed from about 100 meters and takes your averagespeed + minus 3 km/h. 2 slam the breaks is just stupid and your imcompetens in the traffic is even worse.

mudkiplover 3

I got a ticket once by camera so I love when I see it flash for other people, makes my day