By Noname - 17/03/2009 21:21 - United States

Today, I came back to my appartment to find that I couldn't watch certain channels on my tv. When I called the tv company I found out my parents had put a 'parental block' on all my favorite channels. Im 22 and rent an appartment with my friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 98 581
You deserved it 7 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spanky_ 0

I don't see how your parents could do this, unless they own the cable account and pay your bill (at age 22)... so you deserve this.

Can't you just tell the company to remove the block? If you can't because your parents are paying the bill, then I suggest that you and your roommates start drumming up a little extra cash to pay for your own.

Comments

spanky_ 0

I don't see how your parents could do this, unless they own the cable account and pay your bill (at age 22)... so you deserve this.

He also deserves it for misspelling apartment.

nateb1tch 1

my first guess woul be to change it back..then set up a password to access parental controls

hurtandabused 7
Chaith 16

Well, since they can decide what you watch, I suppose they should pay for it too.

Well, OP, they probably thought you weren't mature enough to watch the shows, because (for example) you don't know how to spell the word 'apartment'.

addioty 19

Aren't you a little ******* ball of sunshine? Phones can be hard to maneuver.

wrestler_fml 0

Your parents have you on mad strap... but isn't that illegal for them to do, now? Just call the company and explain.

move without telling your parents. move across the country. they sound like assholes. obviously, you should cut off all contact and never see them again. i am in no way kidding.

Can't you just tell the company to remove the block? If you can't because your parents are paying the bill, then I suggest that you and your roommates start drumming up a little extra cash to pay for your own.

well, if you want to control your own life/cable... start paying your bills! grow up!

Damn that sucks... Hahahaha mamma's boy. ;P

Sounds like your parents must be paying the cable bill if they have that kind of access to the account. You're 22 and can't even spell apartment, you deserve this.

green_199 0

Well, it's their credit card you're buying all that **** on, so it serves you right.