By Anonymous - 14/12/2012 00:51 - Australia - Kew

Today, I saw a photo on Instagram of my friend flipping the camera the bird. She'd tagged it under "irony", so I jokingly suggested that she borrow a dictionary. She responded with a tirade of abuse, claimed to be sleeping with my boyfriend, and blocked me an hour later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 552
You deserved it 3 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be the bigger bitch. Tell her that there's a vicious rumor about her having an STD and you are letting it continue because "it's way too funny."

It was definitely ironic that she flipped out like that

Comments

It was definitely ironic that she flipped out like that

OP, YDI because you are on Instagram.

gmc_blossom 21

21- Did you know that there's an option to reply to the actual FML itself and so you don't have to reply to the first comment?

22 He wanted to be seen.. Since he is to worthless to be one of the top 10... I say we hang him.. have'nt used that method in a while...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She sounds a lot better than some of my friends... Just sayin'...

ellybelly_502 4

Um. How ironic, she's a bitch! :)

How many people looked on Instagram for this?

MichellinMan 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Sounds to me like you need to get some actual friends.

Be the bigger bitch. Tell her that there's a vicious rumor about her having an STD and you are letting it continue because "it's way too funny."

cloak057_fml 8

I bet thats what people do to you

12- 5 was referencing a previous FML and the joke clearly went way over your head.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did! I mean, she did sleep with the guy.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#12 - I wonder if you get a kick out of harassing Internet users. That was pathetic...

CharresBarkrey 15

48 - It reminded me of a 5 year old saying "I know you are, but what am I?"

Don't worry Op when you call stupid people out on their stupidity, they get defensive and aggressive.

And that is why you don't argue with stupid people- they'll make you sink to their level and then beat you with experience.

Ha I like you^^ you're smart. But it's a very good point.

thatKidzmOm 10

Icastillo-I used your T rex joke on my boyfriend the other day. :- I laughed. He thought I was retarded. ;-p

Hey I thought it was funny too. He just doesn't have our kind of sense of humor. I thought I was the only one who laughed at my own jokes.

unknown_user5566 26

Yet another example of why stupid people using social networking sites is a very bad idea.

Perhaps they should make everyone take an IQ test before they can make an account. I think we're really onto something here. Let's start a new exclusive social networking site in which everyone must have at least an IQ of 110. We can call it fuckyoudumbfucks.com. We'll be rich!

That's about the best idea since the invention of instant food. Then, on the other hand, it may be a boring site - surprisingly low amount of users and not many friends, too... Well, I'd take that.

We need to get IQ tests to vote before we start using them for social networking. But I like where you are going with this.

olpally 32

What a drama queen, a stupid and idiotic one at that. Wow, why is she your friend? Lol. Bitches be crazy!

saIty 17

I believe you also need to borrow a dictionary and look up the word "friend".

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Where in your world is a tirade of abuse a " joke"?

27- I believe 9 was saying that OP shouldn't call the girl her friend because of the verbal abuse she hurled at her for her pointing out something to her. Also, because friends don't **** their friends boyfriend's!

I read your comment as you profile picture.

Too many people flip shit when they're corrected.