By Anonymous - 14/12/2012 00:51 - Australia - Kew

Today, I saw a photo on Instagram of my friend flipping the camera the bird. She'd tagged it under "irony", so I jokingly suggested that she borrow a dictionary. She responded with a tirade of abuse, claimed to be sleeping with my boyfriend, and blocked me an hour later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 552
You deserved it 3 703

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be the bigger bitch. Tell her that there's a vicious rumor about her having an STD and you are letting it continue because "it's way too funny."

It was definitely ironic that she flipped out like that

Comments

Irony would be putting the picture on twitter.

megamandude455 10

And that's why I don't use Instagram. Dafuq just happened?

KiddNYC1O 20

I love Instagram. Shit's serious...

Introduce FML to her. She'll encounter the nightmare of criticizing and abusive comments.

pradip- Seems like you know from experience. :P

Oh My Gravy she is totally badass blocking you so hardcore like...

Son of a bitch.. Sorry about threadjack.. It for some reason replied to your comment instead of my own post. >.> Damn technology..

So she's stupid and potentially a *****. Hopefully exfriend.

NOWAYJOSE 14

Did she really sleep with your boyfriend?

Idiotsspoutcrap 6

I know you jokingly corrected her but most people dont like being corrected because its rude. You may not have deserved that tiraide but you were rude. For everyone complaining about people's grammar in their native lamguage, in my case I know proper grammer to an extent, but for informal setting such as this site I dont feel I should have to use it. This site serves no purpose but to be entertaining. We aren't all english professors. The constant corrections and down thumbs on good comments just because of bad grammer ruins the fun of the site. You all need to learn some maners before you act all high and mighty.

Good riddance to the hipster skankbag. She sounds like a complete waste of perfectly good bone marrow, skin and a digestive system.

I hope you took screencaps. Seriously, this girl confirms so many hipster stereotypes it's painful.