By JMU - 06/07/2009 19:34 - United States

Today, I saw a major accident then stopped to help the drivers. I was on my way to a rest stop to use the bathroom so as we were waiting for police I went into the woods and I come out to the police arresting me for public urination. One of the drivers said I was "using the woods for a bathroom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 366
You deserved it 4 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So... you helped one of the drivers and they reported you? That's so rude. And besides, a little pee won't hurt the trees.

Comments

if its in the woods, yes its public, but no one else is likely to see. he went away from the freeway, and the cop had to find out he was peeing from the drivers and go hunt him down, yeah, sounds real 'public' to me. Sounds like the cop is just a jerk =/

failuresforfun 0

That sucks dude. What assholes!!

lastminuteperm 0

You suppose that when you help somebody out that you are totally off the hook for breaking laws? YDI for "public peeing".

i guess you havent heard of porter potties....

ned_schneebley 0

porta potties... but it doesnt really matter. theres nothing wrong with relieving yourself of bodily waste in the woods anyways.

dude your stupid... why would you go into the woods if you were helping some people with a major accident you should have waited the few minutes for the cops to get there or you should have gone to a building if you had to go so badly. YDI for being stupid and not going to a building... or even if you went in a bottle in your car at least then you would see the cops comming and could stop so you don't get cought.

your an idiot. He probably went into the woods because there were no other buildings around seeing as it was a forest area. Your stupid for repeating yourself. And seriously pissing in a bottle in your car? Are you that stupid?

ned_schneebley 0

That's what u get for trying to do something nice!

And that's why you never help people.

ned_schneebley 0

yes, your life is ******. do they know how many animals "use the woods as a bathroom"?

if you see that person again piss (or take a dump right in front of them haha.)