By marriedtoatool - 26/12/2012 06:15 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I received from my husband for Christmas the body lotion that only he uses. And nothing else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 691
You deserved it 2 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No real man uses lotion. If a real man's skin gets dry, he moisturises with the blood of a rattlesnake. A rattlesnake he caught. With his teeth.

wow, that's almost like the woman that bought lingerie for herself, as her husbands gift, only to have her husband spazz. it goes both ways....

Comments

maybe if you were literate he would get you something else/nice?

perdix 29

Maybe he's trying to turn you into another him. How would you look with his haircut? If he offers you a drink while holding a pair of scissors (or a trimmer!), say no and run away.

Give it back to him and tell him he's going to need it more than you on those upcoming "lonely nights!"

nycwrestler 17
WrongRomance 11

Sounds like someone sucks at gifting..

graphicstyle7 17

Sit down and talk to him. No manipulative crap about "no sex". Just sit down and talk to him like a grown up. If you or he can't handle that, time to read up on communication.

Pretend you love it and never let him use it.

skyeyez9 24

My friends husband is like that except he never buys her anything. She used to get him nice things for christmas. I told her to quit buying him gifts and now he is all upset he doesnt get gifts anymore.

JohnnyBravo2 3

Kick his ass to the curb...that's just plain rude & inconsiderate.