By marriedtoatool - 26/12/2012 06:15 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I received from my husband for Christmas the body lotion that only he uses. And nothing else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 690
You deserved it 2 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No real man uses lotion. If a real man's skin gets dry, he moisturises with the blood of a rattlesnake. A rattlesnake he caught. With his teeth.

wow, that's almost like the woman that bought lingerie for herself, as her husbands gift, only to have her husband spazz. it goes both ways....

Comments

it's a very good excuse to break up with him

Yes, receiving lotion you don't even use for Christmas is an excellent reason for divorce. Really?

I feel sorry for any future boyfriend and/or husband you have if you consider THIS a "good" reason to break up.

The fact that 11 is a guy made Doc's comment even better

flipfloperson 5

Not sure if thumbed down for content or for poor grammar...

nycwrestler 17

He chipped in with his sister to buy his mom an expensive vibrator..

No real man uses lotion. If a real man's skin gets dry, he moisturises with the blood of a rattlesnake. A rattlesnake he caught. With his teeth.

nycwrestler 17

Anaconda blood is better for those hard-to-reach places.

TheDrifter 23

And the scales are wonderful for exfoliating. Such useful creatures rattlesnakes are.

Come now we both know what he really uses that lotion for

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Re-gift it. Now you won't have to worry about what to get him next year.

christmas isnt about gifts. its about family. i never got anything for christmas. it sucked when i was a kid, but now i think its the best my parents could ever do. its the day that you should be happy you have people who care for you, not being pissed because you dont like the present they gave you.

@45, this is why: Unlike #26's parents, the husband could have done better. On a holiday that is supposed to be all about family and caring for others, the husband chose a gift that is thoughtless and completely selfish. And he makes it his only gift. What does that say to you?

Reality_bites 14

Ok I agree that the lotion may not have been the best christmas present. Im also thinking that presumably there would have been signs that he wasnt the best gift-giver in the world but that there would be some other redeeming qualities that would be why you married him. Christmas shouldnt be ALL about presents or in your case lack of, rather it should be about spending time with loved ones.