By thismakesmesad - 07/09/2011 16:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I received an email from my boyfriend. It contained a link to a site that was titled "How to Give Head". It also said "Have a nice day!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 426
You deserved it 7 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

laideehawk 6

Next time you go down on him, tell him you hope you're doing it right as the guy in the video had a much larger penis.

Comments

alexiskimbrell 0

You deserve it for either dating a douche bag, or sucking at performance.

sexxme 9

You can't always help who you fall in love with. And I mean maybe he wasn't trying to be a douchebag. If your boyfriend absolutely sucked in bed, wouldn't you want him to improve. Maybe he was too nervous to say it to her up to her face. I'm not saying what he did was okay, but I can see where he's coming from. Another thing, we don't automaticly preform like a pornstar. So it's not op's fault for not preforming that well.

Learn something everyday!! Now get to work, time is a-wasting.

MD_DILF 4

Read it and learn! Then give all his friends a ******** to demonstrate your improvement!

I wanna hit "your life sucks" but right now that just feels like a bad pun ;)

So? There is always room for improvement.. It's nice he feels he can even encourage you. I mean if you do it, you want to do it well. However, if he sent that because you don't give him head.. Dump him for not respecting your boundaries;)

#33 It's reading stuff like this that makes me wonder if all women are ****** in the gourd. In what way is that a reasonable or even amusing response?

Egnar 19

The true FML here is that your boyfriend has no spine and is unable to verbally communicate his sexual desires/needs to you in the bedroom or afterwards. It's not a bad thing for someone to give you pointers to what they like, but this just shows he's without a backbone.

leadman1989 15

What if the material he sent did a better job of explaining/demonstrating than he could? He's only spineless if he's absolutely unwilling and even then he could want to but have really bad anxiety.

CocoRosie317 1

Yes. more an more people these days hide behind Internet communication when it comes to things like uncomfortable topics, because they don't want the reaction from the other person. If you're in a relationship you should give the person the time of day and talk to them and show them what you like. He shouldn't just send a "how to clip with cliff notes" he got from his favorite **** site. Where's the intimacy?