By thismakesmesad - 07/09/2011 16:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I received an email from my boyfriend. It contained a link to a site that was titled "How to Give Head". It also said "Have a nice day!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 426
You deserved it 7 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

laideehawk 6

Next time you go down on him, tell him you hope you're doing it right as the guy in the video had a much larger penis.

Comments

perdix 29

So, you suck at sucking. That's so meta! You gotta give the guy some credit for giving you a chance to improve your apparently horrible oral skills. A lot of guys would just dump you rather than scrape their dicks over a cheese grater anymore. I'm sure that "Have a nice day" was for him. When you give good head, his day will be nice, yours will be spent trying to get dried cum out of your hair and that taste out of your mouth.

Girls hardly ever realize, but giving a good ******* is hard. Therefore your bf thinks you could give a better ******* if you'd do what it says. If you feel humiliated/etc, just send something similar to him about him giving you head.

SolemnlyLove 7

lmao if girls put up with this shit, i might as well be an asshole and get laid

minder97 10

Haha that sucks. Was the video insightful or helpful at all?

I don't think there's a single girl out there who was an instant "pro" the first time she gave a bj. Practice makes perfect. Try some new things out and don't get discouraged. Part of being in a mature relationship is having the ability to be honest about what pleases you sexually.

Thank you, finally someone says something that isn't batshit crazy.

So what you're saying is ******** can only be given at night... Uhh, no.

leadman1989 15

And then he should cut off her clit... wait