By crazycatlady - 19/11/2012 16:15 - United States

Today, I realized the number of cats I currently have is higher than the number of guys I've ever dated. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 365
You deserved it 18 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thelinlinx3 10

Sometimes pussy is better than dick anyway ;P

yodas0da 12

dating a large number of people isn't necessarily something to be proud of. quality over quantity(:

Comments

MrAwesomeSauce 6

I hope you're not a 40 year old crazy cat lady

I have one cat and it still beats the number of girls i have been with! Just kidding! I dont have a cat but it still beats the number of girls i have been with though!

Nah it doesn't. At best the numbers are equal in this case, 0 does not beat 0.

Evidently, he's been with a negative number of girls. A guy perhaps?

^thats what i was thinking (well that and he has a blink 182 pic as his prof pic)

unknown_user5566 26

Dating should be about quality, not quantity. As long as you enjoyed the few relationships that you've experienced, you should feel no shame. :)

raycj 1

I find you very annoying but that's a nice comment.

unknown_user5566 26

144- I know you do. You've been shadowing my comments for the past couple of weeks, telling me how you feel. But, uh, thanks I guess.

I don't really get the point of the insult inside of a compliment. It was unnecessary.

raycj 1

Lol kyleekay i was in Europe for 3 months and am now seeing what you mean by "shadowing your comments" and I have already scolded my 10 year old stepbrother for using my account to do so. So sorry about that.

Actually it doesn't sound like she's ashamed at all. Should probably either learn to read or phrase your posts in a better manner.

unknown_user5566 26

Actually, you should probably learn how to use the reply button before you post.

I have the same number of cats as I've had girlfriends...I don't have any cats.

One is better than none, OP. Cherish it's company until it cheats on you with your neighbor. Then go back to your Jar of Hearts depression.

perdix 29

All you have to do is feed cats and they'll stick around. You're going to have to up the ante if you want to ensnare men. Did I say ensnare? Ooops! I meant to say "attract", although in your case, having some chloroform and nice, strong shackles around wouldn't be a bad idea.

TheDrifter 23

While some of us greatly enjoy shackles, proper feeding will keep many men around. I dated a chef for almost a year, just waiting to see how good a professionally made birthday cake could be.

Hey does this smell like chloroform to you?

At this rate your going to be the creepy old lady that has a fifty cats running around your house when you are older.

Yeah nobody likes the creepy old lady with fifty cats from down the block.

Oh..well that's okay, because I'm the creepy lady with forty cats!

22 you had it correct the first time... Your = possession, you're = you are

SenselessPattern 12

63 Actually he has two 'yours' and one of them WAS wrong.

Then she'd still be depressed because she'd still have more pets than boyfriends.