Seriously?

By sadgirl - 24/08/2019 09:00 - United States - Edmond

Today, I brought my boyfriend home to meet my family. The first thing my mom said to him was, “Oh, you can do so much better. Like a paint huffer or a crack whore.” She was serious, and my entire family nodded in agreement. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 894
You deserved it 188

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with your family that that would be even remotely appropriate to say?

What kind of drugs is he on if a crack ***** is an improvement?

Comments

What kind of drugs is he on if a crack ***** is an improvement?

tounces7 27

They meant HE could do so much better, which is a far shittier thing to say.

Upon rereading of the post, you are in fact correct.

What the **** is wrong with your family that that would be even remotely appropriate to say?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Are you a telemarketer or a health insurance claims agent?

This is where you steal all their shit, sell it, and instead of using it to fund your crack/paint addiction, you take your boyfriend on vacation.

if your mother is really that bad it seems to me you would have known not to bring your boyfriend home.

blondie45 21

My family didn’t think I could keep my hot girlfriend, they thought she’d move on after a month or so. My girlfriends family also thought she could do better. 5 years later and were still together, with our own place. Don’t let people like this ruin your life. He knows what he wants, and it sounds like he wants you.

I'm wondering why you even bothered to bring him home. Surely you knew your mother was rude and inappropriate to people.