By Username - 05/12/2010 17:04 - United States

Today, I realized that before I can legally drink, I will have been married, divorced, and pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 855
You deserved it 84 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you know they slept around in high school? Here's some math: Marries at 18 (we have seen why this is becoming less common), gets pregnant a year later (now she's 19), marriage fails (because they were young and didn't think it through) and she will probably be 20 before the divorce is finalized. Perfectly reasonable scenario, not a ****, and still too young to drink. #10--asshole. Go back to remedial modern day society classes, and adjust your views of this country. God, some people are so out of touch.

I laughed that you said it's "not hard." you must be getting help.

Comments

it's not the worse situation...my sister in law has been married, pregnant, divorced, married again, and her new husband signed the birth certificate knowing it wasn't his kid...she's 19...all started at 17!

193, I feel really, really sorry for the rest of your family. This girl sounds like a person who just looooves making the relatives babysit instead of doing it herself, and who throws tantrums a lot D: FYL. Seriously.

antsinmypants199 0

wow, my grandma had my mom at the age of 16, and it wrecked her whole life. but only because she had the same attitude as you. if you actually do something with your life, everything will be fine.

so u got married, pregnant, divorced before ur 18... wtf major Ydi that u can't keep ur legs closed and not having safe sex/using condom

boatkicker 4

OP is from the US, where the drinking age is 21

The OP is from the US, so the drinking age could be 21. Also, we don't know she wasn't having safe sex, contraception can fail. Darn, boatkicker beat me to it. :P

starberries 0

What do you mean, "could be 21"? It is 21.

boatkicker 4

21 is the minimum age, but some places in the US actually have a higher drinking age than that. Could be 21. Could also be 22.

I said 'could be' because I know that generally in the US it's 21, but I don't know if everywhere in the US is the same.

reddwarf_fml 0

hugskissesSD. wow. proud of u. u go girl. u can do it!!!!!! nice job

EvilDave 13

OP, that just shows what a stupid, shallow, crappy person you really are. Congratulation on being a waste of skin.

enroutetothesky 0

And I'm supposed to feel sorry for your poor life choices why??

Is that how ye roll in the trailer park?

or, by the legal age of drinking, you can say you've got a lot of wisdom under your belt from some valuable lessons learned.