By Username - 05/12/2010 17:04 - United States

Today, I realized that before I can legally drink, I will have been married, divorced, and pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 855
You deserved it 84 578

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you know they slept around in high school? Here's some math: Marries at 18 (we have seen why this is becoming less common), gets pregnant a year later (now she's 19), marriage fails (because they were young and didn't think it through) and she will probably be 20 before the divorce is finalized. Perfectly reasonable scenario, not a ****, and still too young to drink. #10--asshole. Go back to remedial modern day society classes, and adjust your views of this country. God, some people are so out of touch.

I laughed that you said it's "not hard." you must be getting help.

Comments

I had my first son at 20, AFTER I had been married two years. He was not only planned, I needed to see a doctor to help me get pregnant. ALL children should be wanted. I may have been the same age as you but close your damn legs if you're not with the right guy! People like you give people like me a bad rep.

zombunny 2

Wow, way to judge. Lots of people get divorced. You might one day too. You don't know why she's doing it. When you marry someone you can't predict that one day you'll split up.

that's what you get for being a DA. shoulda wrapped it up and not get ahead of yourself. noob.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

thats women, i mean girls now days, its okay to be a ****, just dont call it that

That's what you get for being a sleazy ****.... keep your legs closed and quit being the towns bicycle. And don't marry someone just because he knocked you up. *****

ummm.....what the f*** do u do with ur life?

@hugskissesSD and op congratulations on ur babies! u both have finally found ur one true loves. @hugsskissesSD i don't know if this is to personal of a question but wat kind of birth r u planning on having i heard tht water births r more relaxing but natural births make u feel closer to ur child

well no one forced you to do all those things...