By Username - 05/12/2010 17:04 - United States

Today, I realized that before I can legally drink, I will have been married, divorced, and pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 855
You deserved it 84 577

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you know they slept around in high school? Here's some math: Marries at 18 (we have seen why this is becoming less common), gets pregnant a year later (now she's 19), marriage fails (because they were young and didn't think it through) and she will probably be 20 before the divorce is finalized. Perfectly reasonable scenario, not a ****, and still too young to drink. #10--asshole. Go back to remedial modern day society classes, and adjust your views of this country. God, some people are so out of touch.

I laughed that you said it's "not hard." you must be getting help.

Comments

this is why it is completely moronic to get married before the age of 25. live a little, grow up, THEN decide if you want to marry someone.

******* sad. you have not even started your life and ******* ruined it. guess taxpayers will have to take care of you and your kids now

you need a man? your beautiful, and I like. let's hook up.

zombunny 2

Why does everyone assume that being a young mother means you must be on welfare and food stamps? You people watch too many Lifetime movies. Plenty of young people support their kids on their own. That being said, OP, I don't think you get to say "FML" when you made the decisions that led you here.

DakotaCat 4

even though it wasn't legal I am sure alcohol was still responsible for each of those situations

Oniat 2

YDI for moving too fast. It's obvious you rushed through your decisions to get married. This isn't 1950, you should know better in this day and age.

Probably a good idea you can't drink, you're an idiot for being all that before 21 and you can't drink because you'd probably drown your no future fetus.