By Anonymous - 20/09/2012 12:31 - United States

Today, I realized just how bad my 28-year-old husband's gamer rage is when I came home to a smashed TV. This is the second TV in three months that he's destroyed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 077
You deserved it 4 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smash one TV, shame on you. Smash two TVs, shame on me.

Comments

SApprentice 34

I really hope he gets some help, and that the two of you don't have kids. If he can see red and lose his cool that much over a simple video game, what's to stop him from back handing a toddler for crying?

wubbazugg 5

....that's completely unnecessary. He needs to grow the **** up.

Time to limit him only to games like Harvest Moon. You can't gamer rage at Harvest Moon.

You can if you haven't saved for ages and there's a tornado/blizzard and your crops die cause it was the last day to harvest them.

I'm sure people like that could rage about anything...

eseleaka 0

I'm pretty sure its that shitty Fifa 12

Alastrina_fml 20

Two broken tv's in three months?? Seriously?? He needs to grow the **** up and learn to manage his anger appropriately, or he gets to buy the next tv. On an unrelated note, how does he treat you? Usually it's a small step from smashing small things to beating humans. Just sayin'

JoeParris 1
Trix_Disorder 20

They're married, so I think most of what you said is pretty much moot.

devious418 3

Anger management a option ....?

cooterpie 11

As long as he's the one paying for them.

HelloChrissy 9

Although I've never smashed a tv...or 2...U do understand how damn frustrating gaming can be. :)