Turned off

By Anonymous - 26/02/2023 17:00 - United States - Ingleside

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend texted me a video of him having sex with a girlfriend he was screwing before we met. He thought it would turn me on; instead I am completely repulsed, and it will probably will haunt me for the remainder of our relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 605
You deserved it 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This video will indeed haunt you if you stick around. Ditch the rapscallion and save yourself the heartache. Move on and don't look back.

That's seriously screwed up. It's up to you but why would you want to stay with either a complete idjit or a nasty arsehole?

Comments

This video will indeed haunt you if you stick around. Ditch the rapscallion and save yourself the heartache. Move on and don't look back.

That's seriously screwed up. It's up to you but why would you want to stay with either a complete idjit or a nasty arsehole?

sleepymom1234 7

No, it'll probably haunt you for a few years at least. Your relationship with this dude is in the rearview mirror.

breaking up is fair game if you didn't consent to that. she probably also didn't consent to him sharing it with you, so if you've given him any photos or videos you now have to ask who else has seen them

I would have run like hell, only for no knowing who will watch the video I'm in a few years...

Now you have to wonder if he's recorded the two of you having sex. I would literally ask this of him. And I hope "the remainder of your relationship" is measured in minutes because any guy who does this is not someone you want to be with.

mambamami15 2

Yeah, I don't know how that would turn anyone on, seeing their current boyfriend/girlfriend banging someone else, even if it's an ex. Are you sure it's an older video and not a more recent one? Better check on that.

Chiefanatic 2

I can’t imagine your relationship lasting. I would definitely not want that in my head. Maybe you should find an old friend & send him a video of your own, I think he’d get the message that he f’d up big time. When he texts back tell him you have moved on after his crazy antics. As a guy even I think that is repulsive. Not to mention stupid beyond belief. If he wanted to explore that idea he should have talked to you at a very minimum. I can’t imagine what you’re feeling. I know I couldn’t stay in a relationship with that kind of behavior.