By Forgotton - 01/08/2009 23:10 - Canada

Today, I realized how invisible/forgettable I am. At work, I went to ask my supervisor what I was working on today. My supervisor admitted that he forgot I was working today. My supervisor is my brother. We drove to work together this morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 873
You deserved it 3 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imawhalerider 0

Well i guess you get paid when you are invisible for doing nothing. awesome

DoMeBaby 1

Get a bright tie or some neon sneakers dude! At least try to be noticedseenunforgettable

Comments

um, i do speak up. I'm pretty much friends with all of my coworkers. According to my brother, I'm easy to forget about sometimes because I don't bitch and complain to him all day about everyone else.

doicha27 0

This is dumb. Your brother is not in charge of you at work. You should know what you're supposed to be working on, not asking someone to hold your hand for you while you do your work. Just because your brother has more important things on his mind than memorizing your shift schedule doesn't mean you are "invisible/forgettable". You will gain no sympathy from me, stop trying to feel sorry for yourself and asking others to do the same too.

Well go sleep with one of the co workers and then he'll tell it to everyone and you'll get all the attention you want.

FYL im from nova scotia too what part r ya from

I know what that's like. I often come home to find my wife in bed with other men, and when I yell at her, she asks who I am. I introduce myself and she says, "Nice to meet you." I go on to explain that I am her husband, and invariably she turns to the other guy and says, "Oops, I guess I forgot that I'm married." We invisible/forgettable folk generally have it rough! One upside is that the IRS has forgotten me so I don't pay taxes on the income my boss sometimes remembers to pay me.

I know how you feel. My own dad has forgotten to drop me off at work. And I'm sitting right next to him. love 49's comment haha

At least this lets you know, without a doubt, that you will die alone and friendless.

pommeblossom 0

You're a stupid liar. I hate fake fmls.