By sparkrok - 06/03/2014 00:36 - United States - Puyallup

Today, at work, I was standing around, doing nothing. When my coworker pointed this out, I laughed and said, "It's okay, I'm training for a supervisor position!" Guess who was standing right behind me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 938
You deserved it 18 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree OP there are two types of people in the workplace, those that work and those that hold clipboards. Hopefully they dont hold your comment against you.

Comments

badluckalex 23

I would be mad if the guy training to be my supervisor was just standing around...

Sucks for OP that he was there but that joke was pretty funny.

I agree OP there are two types of people in the workplace, those that work and those that hold clipboards. Hopefully they dont hold your comment against you.

Since you said to guess.... ummmm, The Boogeyman?

#3 was guessing that the boogeyman was behind OP since OP said "guess who was behind me"

Wow, crappy timing. Hopefully your supervisor has a good sense of humour!

Pretty sure #4 means 'humour' which is the correct British-English spelling.

Always find it humorous when an American corrects British English spelling.

It's okay #12. Sometimes people forget the Internet exists outside of the USA.

I didn't know that it went outside the US

People forget the world exists outside of the USA.

Djmaxn 13

There's a world out there? With different ideals and beliefs? No way! I would have never thought that was possible!

Yeah but we're trying to change it, one"liberation" at a time.

Well I guess you should learn to 'supervise' your surroundings better.

Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut, you don't know what can happen when you say something sassy. I hope the supervisor took it lightly.

AnOriginalName 19

Your avatar looks to me like the kind of face OP made when he saw his supervisor behind him.

...yet another person who relates my pic to the FML!

You would think by now people would learn to look around before saying things that would get them in trouble at work lol

If they did we would have a lot less FMLs to read!

Should have looked out a little better. But YDI.

Maybe you will get replaced by the other OP looking for the entry-level job.