By Anonymous - 03/10/2010 05:08 - United States

Today, at work, I was called into the office by my supervisor, on whom I have a massive crush. He called me in to get my password to make some adjustments on my work account and asked me what my password was. I had to hold eye contact with him and tell him my password is his full name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 645
You deserved it 46 183

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Easy enough excuse - just say it was for easy remembrance. It only works as an excuse cos he's your boss though :)

UnicornsDoExist 0

Dude, that's embarrassing. I once had to tell my dad my laptop password so he could get a guy to fix it (my crush's dad) and my password was my crush's first and last name.

Comments

Easy enough excuse - just say it was for easy remembrance. It only works as an excuse cos he's your boss though :)

At least it wasn't "I love (boss's name)" or something like that.

yeah just pretend that it was the first thing that came to mind. side note there are an awful lot of password FMLs recently

What's the point of coming up with an excuse? OP - you have a crush on the guy, now he knows. The worst thing which could happen is that he's not interested - then you can move on. Still beats having a crush and not doing anything about it.

sammy432 0

just say that side he's your boss, you thought it would be appropriate fir a password.

spacerockerr37 0

My password is always the name of one of my favorite bands. If anyone would need it, it wouldn't sound like I have a crush on them because there are more than one person in a band. I'm basically giving them mixed messages, thus, confusing them so they wont give another thought about it, so I have a easy-to-remember password, AND people think I like the band in a non-sexual way. #36 - I see yellow teeth in that picture.

KingDingALing 9

30- What's wrong is that the OP's supervisor will think it's creepy

destineydeon 0

67: thanks for that because we were all dying to know what you use as YOUR password. by the way, way to creep on 36's picture.

91 - It was just advice to anybody with some really easy to guess password. AND I didn't creep. It's 'cause 59 said "nice picture" so I was like "Oh okay, I'm gonna check this out." right when I saw it, I saw yellow teeth. Stop trolling. Ignorant bitch.

lol she should've said it was hard to spell

95, I hope you relearn english because your sentence structures are just terrible.

Pyro_Panda 4

Not a creeper, I'm a gay guy, but your hair is awesome!!!

Pyro_Panda 4

^^^^^ was meant for 54 haha xD

CoachLlama 5

10 points for creativity on the Pic Sammy432.

This is a copy that's just better written. OP think of an original fml next time.

UnicornsDoExist 0

Dude, that's embarrassing. I once had to tell my dad my laptop password so he could get a guy to fix it (my crush's dad) and my password was my crush's first and last name.

UnicornsDoExist 0

Woo, go people who need to think of better passwords!

Igor_g5 0

19. You're really kind of cute.

No 77, you're not cute. You're a bitch who's full of yourself, go change your personality.

pimplayer 0

19 looks like amber from teen mom lol no troll :)

#17 you are cute, don't listen to #85 (:

144. I dunno. She IS cute but as soon as someone besides her got a compliment she leapt over wondering why she didn't get one.

rmeyer6 0

144 and 170 - you are both cute :)

Igor_g5 0

#48 you are really dumb if you think that is him

#66 you are really dumb if you think that ferrettamer's use of "him" was unintentional asshat

# 66 and above your stupid if you think thats really her. thank you and have a nice day.

noobgang7 5

143, you're stupid for using your instead of you're.

149, you're stupid for not using apostrophes when quoting other people.

FFML_314 11

You're stupid, 157. Would you like to know why? For starting your sentence off with a number. :D

gtkt3 0

first that is actually him and second your all really stupid for even having this conversation

*you're...... my god it goes on and on

make_damn_sure 0

Didn't anyone ever tell you to never give out your password? You should've typed it without him seeing it - stop him accessing your account whenever he wants (which he can as he knows your password), and save you the embarrassment!

That ^ Or you could tell him it's a private password and you first have to change it...

I just love how this is what you took from the story? Good thinking though

That's stupid. You should've thought about it, I mean, you work there. I would quit lol

UnicornsDoExist 0

I don't understand the necessity of having "to get my password" and "asked me what my password was" in the same sentence.

oh come on... you are reaching on that one. I understand when the grammar or spelling is ridiculous but EffinA people this is FML not English class.

Sonfang 19

eh I agree, it sounds to repetitive..hmmm... eh but whatever, it doesn't matter lol! Op get over it you're both adults, so you have a crush on your boss. You think you're the first woman in history to have this happen? NO! Just say that when you started it was easy to remember and then change the password a little (like if there's an o change it to a 0, same password) and next time you type it...easy peasy! Meh what do I know huh? Lol

FFML_314 11

GRAMMER IS IMPORTENT! OP, you are a massive creep! Did he smile when you told him or did he turn away slowly and roll his eyes?

*GRAMMAR Sorry, had to do it. /hangs head sheepishly

FFML_314 11

LOL! You forgot to correct "IMPORTENT" :) It was sarcasm. I was hoping that was obvious. Edit: Thank you, Pendatik!

haha it's okay I was gonna do it too 

FFML and pendatik- I added another comment immediately after which said "thanks for the sarcasm" but it didn't make it up. This happens to at least half my comments. This is my second time trying with THIS comment. Ugh. select all, copy, lather, rinse, repeat.

As long as we're naziing... by* my supervisor,* on whom* I have a massive crush.

116 -- you have an useless letter? O_- |the kid|

No, she has a grandmother who can't get it up. Wait, what?

justfienne 12

it makes it clear to people that he wanted her to actually say her password to him...