By saqmuel093 - 18/01/2015 19:44 - Malaysia - Tatau

Today, I ran out of cash. The nearest ATM to my house is over a half hour away by foot. After walking all the way there under the blistering heat of the sun, I realized I'd left my card back at home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 631
You deserved it 23 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That must have left you hot under the collar.

Next time make sure you have everything you need before you leave the house.

Comments

you don't know anyone that could give you a ride or maybe even a bicycle they could lend you?

#13 Because we live in a world where not everyone has the privilege of owning a car. Some people actually have to walk places

Well #13, some people don't have a car and enjoy the use of their legs.

Although for this specific instance I think OP would use a car if he had one.

why do you need cash if you're at home? and if you needed it for next time you went out why not wait until then you probably would have been closer to an ATM.

I was thinking the same thing. I was also wondering how you suddenly run out of cash in the first place if you're at home... Is OP buying things from an endless stream of girl guides and door to door salesmen or something?

#14 I thought the exact same thing. Which is why scrolled through the comments to reassure myself that I'm not crazy.

I've never seen such a low fyl rating on a fml.

In times like this it pays to double check for your items.

How was the walk home? and um back to the ATM?

How can is be blistering....in January....please explain

Hell, ethnocentric or not, even some parts of the US can get hot in winter, like Florida.

Well, benefit of the doubt: more exercise is good! Right?

Blistering heat? Try living in Ohio, you'd be ice skating the whole way there

You say it like thats a bad thing lol I would love to ice skate around town, though I live on a hill..