By Teddy - 26/11/2012 20:54 - United States - Gardner

Spicy
Today, I ran into my sister, who nobody in the family has seen in six years. She looked very happy working the pole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 924
You deserved it 4 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Happy is happy. She's obviously having fun being a firefighter.

loulumpkin 8

That's rough man. It could be worse though, at least you know she is alive.

Comments

The question is did you tip her and if you did how much? And does she get a little strange for some change? I don't know just some questions I had Op.

That will be an interesting family reunion!

OP is this Fml because you saw your sister practically naked, or because she is a stripper? If it's because you saw her practically naked than I agree, FYL. However if it is because she's a stripper then you're a hypocrite. You enjoy strip clubs, and support strippers, but finding out that your sister is one is a big problem?

I agree with you. And don't you also think that those men who go to brothels will also be upset to see their mom or sis work there?! So generally men who go to such places enjoy others' women but don't want their women to work there! That's 1 reason I'm against stripclubs and brothels.

Men don't respect strippers... But they sure do like them.

Like what 56 said, and she could have been someone with a lot more potential than that, or at least OP could have seen her that way.

I agree. If you wouldn't want to sister working there, then you shouldn't go and support the business!

Ins0mau 20

44 and 76 -I wouldn't mind as long as they were happy and being safe. Obviously I wouldn't want to use their their services personally though.

Nope. Strip clubs exist to give gross, miserable businessmen an escape from their mediocre lives. I understand that the girls may just see it as just another job, but strip clubs are disgusting. I'm not even married and I don't get the allure of them. The individuals I've seen there on one occasion are enough to kill any buzz I could better get anywhere else.

jablome 6

Generalize much, asshole? Making broad, sweeping statements about segments of a population is always a good idea.

noelykins1 19

I don't think the FML is because she is a stripper but because after 6 years, he finally saw his sister and sadly enough he had a boner when he saw her. Awkward. Not hypocritical.

Did you notice her before or after the lap dance?

I hope you didn't find this out in the lap dance room

Yeah, F your life right?! I mean, you go to strip clubs to watch OTHER women degrade themselves, not your sister, man! Hypocrite.

lorraineald 7

I think she avoided your family because she is a stripper. From your reaction I can see why.

dirton89 7

Nothing says "I miss you sis" more than her making it clap in your face