By cockblockingbitch - 25/01/2009 05:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I promised my best friend I wouldn't let her hook up with any guys (she got an STD a few weeks ago). After we tossed a few back she led about 30 people in a chant of "cockblock" after I wouldnt let her go home with some random dude. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 213
You deserved it 4 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I tend to believe that always keeping true to your word is the most important principle I hold. Thus, I would not have broken my promise with her, which was to watch her so that she doesn't sleep with other guys. Visibly, telling everyone she has STDs seems to be the best and most effective way of keeping that promise. I would've done exactly the same thing, you can be sure of it.

Actually been there... a few weeks ago. Pretty much the exact same situation.

Comments

She should have told the guy the *cough **** cough* was wanting to go home with! He would've ran before she could finish saying "STD".

marlarooNaps 0

maybe telling that random guy about the std would have stopped the chanting?

I would let her have sex with him so they could be two idiots w STDs. then rub it their faces later!

your friend obviously needs to not drink as much if u have to make sure she doesnt go home with some random dude..after getting a std u would think she would be more aware of how slutty that makes her look... FYL for having a ronchy ass friend..ew n FHL for being a sleez

Then let her go , you can't control what she does & she's obviously stupid enough to go against your word even though she did get an std . all you can do is worry about yourself!

Let the ***** catch another disease. Maybe she'll get a nasty wart

I would say good job for not letting her spread her infections around, but on the other hand if the random guy is willing to have sex with a random girl he will have to live with the consequences of his actions.

And that's when you promptly inform those 30 chanters she has an STD.

slap her hard across the face before walking away. she is a **** and u r better off without her.