Close

By Anonymous - 10/12/2018 22:00

Today I had a narrow escape with a nailgun that nailed my workboot to the floor but luckily missed my foot. After I calmed down and changed boots I returned to the nailgun, started working again and barely 30 seconds later I managed to nail my thumb to a piece of wood. Man, I'm bad at my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 429
You deserved it 1 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time for an different type of job.....the one that doesn’t requires you to use nail guns.

tounces7 27

Do you drop plates and cut yourself on dishwasher doors, too?

Comments

Time for an different type of job.....the one that doesn’t requires you to use nail guns.

tounces7 27

Do you drop plates and cut yourself on dishwasher doors, too?

Deez_Knots 10

Yea maybe you shouldn’t be around power tools

You need to quit that job and go get hammered!

This is one of the few situations where you DON'T want to get nailed!

You started off on the wrong foot. Ended being all thumbs

am i the only one who has a nail gun thats idiot proof ? the kind with the little metal safety that nees to be pushed against the wood before it will allow the gun to fire the nail.

Sometimes construction workers will, allegedly, find a ways to disable that feature, on the ground that it allows them to work faster. Or they <i>don't</i> disable that safety feature, and instead walk around with their finger on the trigger like complete morons.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

Was the three stooges theme playing in the background?

Don’t put your finger on the trigger UNTIL you are ready to fire! That goes for guns, and quite frankly, anything else with a trigger.