By cockblockingbitch - 25/01/2009 05:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I promised my best friend I wouldn't let her hook up with any guys (she got an STD a few weeks ago). After we tossed a few back she led about 30 people in a chant of "cockblock" after I wouldnt let her go home with some random dude. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 213
You deserved it 4 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I tend to believe that always keeping true to your word is the most important principle I hold. Thus, I would not have broken my promise with her, which was to watch her so that she doesn't sleep with other guys. Visibly, telling everyone she has STDs seems to be the best and most effective way of keeping that promise. I would've done exactly the same thing, you can be sure of it.

Actually been there... a few weeks ago. Pretty much the exact same situation.

Comments

i wouldnt let her go out with any guy that night. because that guy will go and spread it off to some other girl, and then some other guy will get it, and before you know it, You've just been karma'd and you've got a case of the syphilus. Karma does wonders, good and bad.

"I really don't think you should've outed her." Don't listen to this, aids doesn't need to spread anymore than it has lol. Outing her was perfect

kslay 0

you should have just told everyone why you wouldnt let it happen. the attention would have turned away from you pretty quickly

Shadefall 0

._. Now tell me exactly WHY this girl is your best friend?

kimjoypop 0

getting an STD doesn't mean your a ***** or a ****, but good job looking out for your friend and others plus who cares what dirty, pigs say.

Yeah, but if you have to make your friend make sure you don't go home with random dudes to spread the STD you most likely got by going home with random dudes, then it's pretty safe to assume you're a ****.

kimjoypop 0

eventhro she's drunk off her ass =D

kimjoypop 0

then wait intill she's sober to tell her what she did, and say that wasn't cool and next time your on your own. i'm your friend so don't be mean to me

No. Next time you tell her "I'm going to stop them again, and next time I'll tell them you've got an STD".

deannababy 0

no, that sounds like a **** to me. If she got mad at you for not letting her bring home some random guy, then that obviously means she does that often, and therefore, she's a SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.