By cockblockingbitch - 25/01/2009 05:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, I promised my best friend I wouldn't let her hook up with any guys (she got an STD a few weeks ago). After we tossed a few back she led about 30 people in a chant of "cockblock" after I wouldnt let her go home with some random dude. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 213
You deserved it 4 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I tend to believe that always keeping true to your word is the most important principle I hold. Thus, I would not have broken my promise with her, which was to watch her so that she doesn't sleep with other guys. Visibly, telling everyone she has STDs seems to be the best and most effective way of keeping that promise. I would've done exactly the same thing, you can be sure of it.

Actually been there... a few weeks ago. Pretty much the exact same situation.

Comments

simplyme13 0

I had a friend who could put this girl to shame with shit like this...I dealt with it for too long!! Drop that friend! She will bring you nothing but trouble!

To #30. No, getting an STD doesn't mean you're a ***** or a ****, but knowingly spreading one does. If you are so desperate to get rammed that you're willing to ruin someone else's life, then you are a *****, and I do not respect you in any way shape or form.

^^^ this person speaks the truth I would have just let that raging **** go. let her get more STD's

You should have retaliated with a chant of "She has herpes, She has herpes!"

shame on you for caring about other people!

danbogator 0

To everyone calling her a ****, just stop. ***** ARE NOT the only people to get STD's. I have a friend, who I know for a fact is not a **** at all, that has an std. Do any of you even know exactly HOW the girl got the std in the first place? She could have gotten raped for all you know and then got the std from that. Don't just start calling someone out when you don't even know the story behind it.

Considering that she likes to hook up with random guys, she sounds like a **** to me. I second what #37 said.

garfunkadellic 0

well she probably got that std because she's some kind of **** or ***** who just sleep around. she completely deserves it. serves her right ahahahaa

DanielsWifey 0

i would have just brough the B* out in from of everyone..then you could have started the "diseased ****" chant or something like that

Friend: *tries to take guy home* OP: No. Friend and crowd: (chanting) COCKBLOCK! (What should have happened): OP: You can't have sex with anyone, you have an STD! *awkward silence*