By comet5002 - 09/09/2009 04:15 - United States

Today, I played a goth character in my friend's student film with goth clothes, lip ring, eyeliner, etc. We went into Starbucks at break and an elderly man came up to me and said "Your kind is the reason for all the bad stuff in this world" and then spat in my $5 drink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 829
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kylias 6

No, the people who mind their own business aren't the reason for bad "stuff" in the world, it's the dickheads who feel they need to irritate the people who mind their own business.

oh damn. that'd suck you shoulda turned to him and said, "don't judge what you don't know. I'm not 'this kind' of person you're talking about. this is for a school project." then chuck your $5 drink in his face

Comments

YDI for paying 5 dollars for a cup of coffee

no not an idiot. YDI for going to starbucks too

tyhillman 0

Yeah I can make my own coffee for much less than Starbucks and it probably tastes better.

THEjohnathan 0

yeah but you can actually hang out at starbucks with friends and use wifi and stuff. not that you can't do that at home, but sometimes its nice to hangout at a place like starbucks. so while you're there you may as well get a drink.

Remember kiddies...... there are two types of old people: the nice ones and the bitter, twisted, evil old ones. I plan on being the latter, minus the spitting, spitting in uncouth!

Amysbodybetrayal 0

I plan on pretending to be a sweet little old lady. Then I can act offended and sad when someone tries to accuse me for being anything but sweet and helpless. Hehehe.

You forgot the dirty old men that hit on women half their age.

That's simple. Throw it all over him, and tell him that paying for his old ass is the reason we can't get good healthcare in America.

Just2MuchCrazy 0

dang dude chill haha but nixe

waterynuggets 0

Wait, I thought all the world's problems were caused by teh ghey? Damn it, pick one, motherfuckers!

I agree with it. Although its not social what he did is not social as well. I probably would have thrown it in his face.

I would have thrown the drink all over him and said "**** off, I'm not your mother." That you allowed him to walk away with no kind of retribution either makes you a far better person than I, or a doormat. I cannot decide. Either way, FYL.

THEjohnathan 0

its easy for everyone to sit here and say "i would have thrown it in his face" or some other retaliation... but i doubt most of you would have REALLY done that. i hear so often "I would have _______" when someone is telling a story... and you know damn well if they were in your position they wouldn't have ACTUALLY done what they said they would have. talk is cheap.

We need a Savior. We sure as heck can't save ourselves!

sbarre1 0

Wow. What a prick. I hope you punched him.

yeah, cause that's the way to deal with confrontation...

I don't believe he spat IN your drink. Starbucks drinks all come with lids.

Lids which a lot of people actually remove to customise and drink their drink, not everyone uses a straw or the little hole in the lid...

Maybe he was at that station where you can add nutmeg and coca and stuff?

Also do Starbuck's not use Ceramic mugs when you buy to drink in?

If you're staying there, some higher-end Starbucks will give you a mug or glass.

Kiwi_Grimm 0

I suppose it's just how the generations differ :/ but there was no need to spit in your drink, that was uncalled for. Plus I think it's cynical people just like that who are the reason this world is so messed up. :( sorry that happened to you.