By Anonymous - 05/05/2009 21:42 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I pissed my younger brother off. Seemingly unrelated to this was the fact that I left my laptop on in my room along with MSN signed into my email adress. Now, all my contacts know that I apparently "just love the warm feeling of semen sliding down my throat". FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 835
You deserved it 32 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

who cares? its not hard to say 'that was my brother' and noone will take it seriously...

Comments

Hopefully everyone would be smart enough to realize that you'd be joking. So while a bunch of people now think that you make lame jokes, it beats them thinking that you like guys finishing in your mouth.

LilKonvicted 0

Are you a dude or a dudette?

You're surprised he did something like this? You already pissed him off. You basically said 'hey, now you can get back at me'. YDI.

Hahaha Your brother is awesome! I can't wait for him to post an FML about how you got him back!

Antonio718 0

Such a retard now people are going to think your a **** (assuming your a girl, but if your a guy even more funny!!)

And now it dawns on me that you're probably a girl. I need to stop assuming that everyone who doesn't say explicitly that they're a girl or has an FML about their boyfriend is a guy. In that case, it's hardly a big deal. I still doubt anyone would take you seriously about that.

Hahaha I do this to my cousin allllll the time. I also always make sure to sign out of facebook or anything else when she's in the house.

Hahaha, your brother's very creative.

cheese1756 0

Ouch. . . but that is a good idea for me to keep in mind *Laughs evilly*

ohhhhshizzz 0

Oh, well I guess you are going to start getting a few nice looks from the well dressed male variety. Don't go to a dark alley alonee.... pahah. Well your brother is AWESOMEEE. I'd do something like that to my big brother too. FYL dude FYL.