By jl_word - 04/02/2015 21:49 - United States

Today, I paid a local homeless man to rake the leaves in my yard. After paying and driving him to the bus stop, I found his shit on my back porch. I need new shoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 643
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm assuming you stepped in it by accident, but for a moment there I thought he'd pooped in a pair of shoes you left on the porch.

Ah that's grim! I'm wondering if you said something that offended him, but that's still no excuse to poop on your porch!

Comments

Something had to have went down either through conversation or a past experience for the guy to feel he couldn't ask to use your bathroom. A lot of people are real dicks to homeless people, because everyone assumes they're stupid or lazy and that's why they're homeless in the first place. If a past experience occurred with him then that could explain why he felt uncomfortable to ask to use the bathroom. Still kinda...gross, but I doubt he'd do it out of spite when you were giving him money and even drove him to the bus stop. So I think he didn't feel comfortable asking you due to whatever reason, and now I'm sounding like Dr. Phil - awesome. No but massive kudos to you for helping him out, OP!

Either way, you did a really nice thing.

Things like that are probably why he's homeless. But OP, you did good by hiring the homeless instead of giving handouts.

Oh my word. It's just shit. Wash the shoes off and sack up.