By jl_word - 04/02/2015 21:49 - United States

Today, I paid a local homeless man to rake the leaves in my yard. After paying and driving him to the bus stop, I found his shit on my back porch. I need new shoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 643
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm assuming you stepped in it by accident, but for a moment there I thought he'd pooped in a pair of shoes you left on the porch.

Ah that's grim! I'm wondering if you said something that offended him, but that's still no excuse to poop on your porch!

Comments

Did he have a grudge against you or something OP?

Maybe he was just leaving something to shine your shoes, and doesn't truly know shit from shinola?

martin8337 35

Did he wipe his ass with blades of grass?

Most homeless are friendly and willing to help others, I don't know the homeless people you met, but only recently a homeless guy gave this girl his last bit of change so she could catch the bus home, I don't see at all how that's a bad thing.

Wow, the homeless can be mean sometimes, for instance I have a friend that told me that there was a homeless man asking for money for food by a red light in the street and when he got to her car, her mother gave him some of their warm fast food that they've just bought and when they were driving away, she saw the guy toss it on the ground. I guess you can say that there's just some really despicable people in this world. SMH.

You don't make a homeless man work. You just give him money, Ya know, charity

Most of these people are homeless for a reason. Even their own families can't get through to them anymore. Letting him rake your yard for a few bucks won't fix anything except your need to feel you've helped. But hey, now you have some fertilizer for your flowers.

Its possible a neighbour a cat came and shit on your lawn without any one seeing, happens to me sometimes...