By SadMother - 04/10/2014 19:52 - United States - South Windsor

Spicy
Today, I overheard my daughter talking to her boyfriend over the phone about having sex. She said, "You have to piss on me to get me pregnant, that's what I heard anyway." She's 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 886
You deserved it 11 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you need to have the birds and the bees talk before she does end up pregnant

Comments

jeanyrios 10

That's how poorly your parenting skills are so it is time to sit her down and explain EVERYTHING to her so she can get out of the dark dungeon of ignorance

at least you don't have to worry about teen pregnancy?

#147: Umm... I think that's EXACTLY what OP has to worry about.

You know, when I was growing up I got two books, "where did I come from?" And "what's happening to me?" That covered most of the basics far better than health class sex Ed, which basically was just a bunch of 'look at this STD, don't have sex or you'll get it!' stuff. Of course it turned out I'm ace and don't have to worry about much of that nonsense, but I got information, damnit.

By which I mean, find those books, they're not bad.

Who was her Sex-Ed teacher in school; R Kelly?

Not knowing how you get pregnant is the easiest way to get pregnant because you dont know how to use contraception. They just dont pee on each other but have sex. And then she wonders how she got pregnant. Sorry YDI for the parent. Its your responsibility to educate your child on Sexuality and everything it bring with. At least talk about that when the child brings home a boy/girlfriend how important contraception is. -.- And how the different methods are used in the right way... Just Preaching absence is the second best way to get children pregnant.

Seriously? She's 16 and you still haven't had "The Talk" with her? What kind of a parent are you? It's no wonder so many kids are uninformed! I have 3 daughters, and had the talk with each of them when they turned 11.

"And that's when I realized...it was too late for an abortion." j/k - you should talk to her about this before you become a grandmother.

Since you apparently haven't educated your child properly, YDI.

Sounds like you failed to teach her.