By Bellend - 21/02/2012 07:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I noticed a flash car badly parking itself in a handicapped space. I hate the asshats who do this, so I went up to berate the driver. After an opening salvo of coarse language, a glint of light on his wheelchair in the back caught my eye. I then had to apologise for being a shitehawk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 618
You deserved it 42 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FruityLoooons 8

Hah. Shitehawk. Anyway, why are people solving things by being impulsively aggressive, nowadays? Geez.

Comments

heyyitscharley 6

I dont understand a word you just said.

I feel like if you're allowed to drive you're not that ******* handicapped and you can park correctly on the other hand guy if his parking didn't affect you you really could have just parked somewhere else.

British people r ridiculous can u not speak proper English?

are you a ******* idiot? It's called English, you know, what English people speak, like the English people in Britain. Think before you type, thanks!

charmanderCHAR 5

Seems to me like you can't even speak proper English, either, martini47 Let me help you out with this: *British people are ridiculous; can you not speak proper English? People's children these days.

Wtf did you just say?! "Speak English to me, Tony. I thought this country spawned the ******* language, and so far nobody seems to speak it."

charmanderCHAR 5

Try reading a book sometime; maybe your vocabulary will expand. Translation: Today, I noticed a shiny, expensive car badly parking itself in a handicapped space. I hate the douchebags who do this, so I went up to belittle and yell at the driver. After swearing up a storm, a sparkle of light on his wheelchair in the back caught my eye. I then had to apologize for being an asshole. I understood everything perfectly, and I don't even live in the UK. You don't need a college degree to decipher one's language. A 3rd-grade diploma should suit just fine.

I saw "flash car" and thought maybe it was some riced-out POS import with all the fibre body kits, ground effect lights, lots of decals and coffee-can muffler tip...

I hate when people feel they need to comment when I park in the handicap spaces. I guess the think the tag isn't mine. They should just be glad that they don't need it so young and leave me be. Like I'm not already bummed about my condition without people commenting cause its not obvious until I walk a bit.

Why did you just assume that a disabled person can't drive a nice car?