By Bellend - 21/02/2012 07:00 - United Kingdom

Today, I noticed a flash car badly parking itself in a handicapped space. I hate the asshats who do this, so I went up to berate the driver. After an opening salvo of coarse language, a glint of light on his wheelchair in the back caught my eye. I then had to apologise for being a shitehawk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 618
You deserved it 42 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FruityLoooons 8

Hah. Shitehawk. Anyway, why are people solving things by being impulsively aggressive, nowadays? Geez.

Comments

Wow. People like YOU piss me off. I don't have a wheelchair, yet I am disabled. Are you going to bitch when I park LEGALLY in a handicapped spot? When the hell did you become more knowledgeable than my doctor?

Even if the dude was or wasn't handicapped its none of your business to approach them in any manner. What they do is in their hands, mind your own business. And let the rent a cops or other handicapped people approach them. That's if they weren't handicapped. Now days you can't assume just cause there isn't a wheelchair or crutches their not handicapped there's a lot of other health issues that allow you to obtain a handicapped parking permit so think before you speak or the next time you assume, you'll be parking in one of them spots...

This is why I ALWAYS check to see if they either have a Handicapped License Plate or the hanging tab. After that, I call the campus cops, ,etc. to handle it. I've watched a couple cars get towed. :D

chels1994 11

U should have started off with "you're parking wrong"

At least OP swallowed his pride and apologized...more than most people would do these days...

I get angry too, except when I'm positive it's an asshole.

At least you apologized. The least you could do for being an asshat :)